On arrival you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative/driver at the airport and transfer you to Hotel. Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Cheshma Shahi. In the late Evening Shikara Ride on Dal lake Up to 1 Hour
• Nishat Garden -
Situated on the bank of the Dal Lake, with the Zaberwan Mountains as its backdrop, Nishat Bagh is a garden of bliss that commands a spectacular view of the lake beneath the snow capped Pir Panjal mountain range that stands far away to the west of the valley. The Bagh was designed and constructed in 1633 by Asif Khan, elder brother of Noor Jehan.
• Shalimar Garden -
The Shalimar Bagh is the celebrated royal garden of Kashmir. The Emperor Jahangir was so fascinated with the garden that he called it "one of the sights of Kashmir."
Shalimar Bagh is situated on the northeast side of Lake Dal, approximately fifteen kilometers away from the center of Srinagar. It was laid out by Jahangir as Farah Baksh ("the delightful") in 1619, while he was founding the city of Srinagar.
• Cheshma Shahi -
Cheshma Shahi ( the royal spring), also called Cheshma Shahi, is one of the Mughal gardens built around a spring by Ali Mardan, a governor of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, in 1632. The garden is situated in the Zaberwan Range, near Rajbhawan (Governor‘s house) overlooking Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir.
Gulmarg (2730 Mtrs Above sea Level) ("Meadow of Flowers") is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination during winters. Gulmarg is popular because of its "Gulmarg Gondola," one of the highest cable car in the world (Direct Payment Basis). In the evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Sonmarg (2800Mtrs above sea level), which means ' meadow of gold ' has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer, snow trout can be caught in the main river. The visitors can have access to snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier a major attraction during the summer months. In the evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs above sea level (Valley of Shepherds) en-route visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the natural charm of the valley. One can visit Betaab Valley, Chandanwari and Aru Valley in Pahalgam (Direct payment basis). In the evening return back to Hotel
• Betaab Valley -
Betaab Valley is a very popular tourist spot located at a distance of 15 kilometers from Pahalgam. The valley got its name from the Sunny Deol-Amrita Singh hit debut film Betaab. The Valley is towards northeast of Pahalgam and falls between Pahalgam and Chandanwari and is en-route Amarnath Temple Yatra. The valley surrounded by lush green meadows, snow clad mountains and covered with dense vegetation.
• Aru Valley -
Aru is situated around 12 from Pahalgam, 11 km upstream from the Lidder River. Noted for its scenic meadows, lakes and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru River, which is a tributary of the Lidder River.
• Chandanwari -
Chandanwari is located 16-km from Pahalgam, Chandanwari is the starting point of the Amarnath Yatra, which takes place every year in the month of Sawan (Rain). It is popular for snow sledging on a snow bridge.
Transfer in time to the airport to embark for onwards destination flight.
Supplement may applicable by the hotels using rooms between Christmas & New Year period. Also if there will be any Mandatory Gala Dinner on Christmas or New Year Eve at any of the hotel, then the same will be payable directly by the guests.
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Places||No. of Nights||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star|
|Delhi||01||Crown Plaza Okhla||Hotel Piccadily||Aster Inn|
|Hotel||04||Lalit The Grand||Hotel Pine Spring/Comrade Inn/Grand Mahal||Hotel Royal Batoo/Pacific/Pride Inn|
TOUR PRICE AS UNDER
(Valid from April ’15 to September’15)
|Minimum Paying Pax||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star|
|02 Paying Pax||On request||USD 459||USD 339|
|04 Paying Pax||On request||USD 415||USD 290|
|06 Paying Pax||On request||USD 390||USD 275|
|08 Paying Pax||On request||USD 380||USD 270|
|AIRFARE SUPPLEMENT||Per Person Fare in USD in Economy Class|
|Delhi / Srinagar||$ 95.00 Per Person***|
***the above given fare are current special fares available as of now;
subject to change at the time of issuance.
- Accommodation for 05 nights on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast and dinner EXCEPT in Delhi on breakfast basis
- Airport transfers with staff assistance
- Non air-conditioned transport assist with driver cum guide in Srinagar.
- In Delhi, services by air conditioned vehicle.
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake for 01 hour.
- All currently applicable taxes
- Travel Insurance, VISA, Air Fare.
- Pony Ride and Gondola Ride.
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam.(it is done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (It is done by Union Taxi at Sonmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
1. All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
2. The above rates are valid from April 01 to September 30, 2015
3. The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
4. Terms & conditions, please click:http://www.tajvoyages.travel/page/terms-and-conditions