On arrival, you will be met by our representative and transferred to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Today morning commence a city tour of Old and New Delhi covering Qutub Minar, Laxmi Narayan Temple – The Place of Gods, photo stop at India Gate - The memorial of martyrs, drive pass Parliament House – The Government headquarters. Afternoon city tour of Old Delhi covering Jama Masjid - The largest mosque in Asia, drive past Red Fort - The red stone magic, Gandhi memorial – The memoir of father of the nation. Overnight hotel. (B)
After breakfast check out at 1200 hrs followed by in time assisted transfer from hotel to Udaipur airport and fly to Delhi. Arrival transfer to airport hotel. Overnight. (B)
Founded by Maharaja Udai Singh in 1568, Udaipur is situated on the banks of Lake Pichola with lush green hills of the Aravalli surroundings, making it the most romantic city of Rajasthan. A vision in white drenched in beauty, the city is a fascinating blend of sights and sounds. The rich cultural, social and natural heritage, aesthetic beauty and ecological richness, preserved through the lakes, serene and opulent hilly ranges, lush green vegetation, pleasant gardens and harmonious built forms present a unique condition of scenic beauty.
Proceed for a guided sightseeing tour and visit City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Museum, Jag Mandir and Saheliyon-Ki-Bari. Sunset enjoy the sunset cruise on Lake Pichola, which shines like a jewel in the crown of the city adding more grace and grandeur to it. Stay overnight at the hotel. (B)
Morning after breakfast, drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival, transfer and check-into the Hotel. Evening is free at leisure at the hotel or for individual activities.
Holi ka Dahan
Evening witness Holi-ka Dahan ceremony to celebrate the victory of good over evil. Among the residents, the day is also popularly known as Chhoti Holi since the bigger event of playing around with the colours takes place on the next day.
Stay overnight at the hotel. (B)
Today after breakfast, enjoy Holi festival in Jaipur with Indian Family. Sweets will be exchanged, herbal Holi will be applied followed by lunch.
Evening is free to relax at the hotel.
Today morning we shall take you for a tour to Amber Fort, and enjoy the joy ride on Elephant on the way up to the Fort. Afternoon enjoy the city sightseeing covering City Palace – occupies a large area divided into a series of courtyards, gardens & buildings and a perfect blend of Rajasthani & Mughal architecture, Royal Observatory – An observatory with some rare qualities to its credit and the Bazaar etc. Later relax in the hotel. Overnight hotel. (B)
Morning drive to Agra 235 Kms. 5 hrs. drive approx. en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri (Old Deserted town of Mughal Dynasty) Jama Masjid, The Buland Darwaza, Palace of Jodha Bai, Birbal Bhawan & Panch Mahal. On arrival at Agra check into the hotel. (B)
Optional Activity - Mohobbat The Taj play in Agra @ USD 30.00 Per Person
TAJ MAHAL remains closed on every Friday
Sunrise visit Taj Mahal - built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan in 1630 AD for his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. It’s a poem written in white marble, the most extravagant monument ever built for love.
After visit return back to the hotel for breakfast followed by the visit to Agra Fort - a visit to the fort in ‘Agra’ is must since so many of the events which lead to the construction of the Taj took place here and the tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daula built by Empress Noor Jehan in memory of her father. The tomb is of particular interest since many of its design elephants overshadow the Taj. Evening is free at leisure to explore the local markets. Overnight hotel. (B)
After a relaxed breakfast transfer to hotel to the airport for your flight to Varanasi. On arrival transfer to hotel. Later commence the city tour of Varanasi which is then concluded with Evening Aarti ceremony on the ghats of river Ganges. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B)
Early morning enjoy the sunrise boat ride on River Ganges. Varanasi’s principle attraction is the string of bathing ghats, which line the western ghats of Ganges, enjoy boat ride at dawn. Later in the day pay a visit to the ancient Stupa, the Buddhist temple and the Museum. After lunch, set off to enjoy a city tour of Varanasi covering Bharat Mata Temple, Tulsi Manas Temple and the Alamgir temple. In the evening you have the option of exploring the Banaras Hindu University for visiting the Art Gallery and the Mosque of Mughal Emperor Aurangazeb.
Enjoy a comfortable night at the hotel.
After breakfast in time transfer to airport for your flight to Delhi.
On arrival vehicle at disposal for last minute shopping. Evening drop back at Delhi International airport for your onward flight journey. (B)
(B) = Breakfast
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR
|City||4* star||5* star||Nights|
|Delhi||The Royal Plaza||The Lalit||02|
|Udaipur||Justa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa||Trident Udaipur||02|
|Jaipur||Royal Orchid Central||Trident Jaipur||03|
|Agra||Clarks Shiraz||Trident Agra / Radisson Blu||02|
|Varanasi||Hotel Madin||Radisson Hotel||02|
TOUR PRICE AS UNDER – in AUD
(Valid for above dates)
*the above given fare are current special fares available as of now; subject to change at the time of issuance.
• Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
• Airport transfers with staff assistance.
• Garlanding on arrival at Delhi airport.
• Air-conditioned transport (private).
• Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk Market of Old Delhi (Remains closed on Sunday)
• Holi celebration in Jaipur.
• Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber Fort (one way only while going up).
• Boat Ride on River Ganges in Varanasi.
• Services of Local Spanish Speaking Guide during the sightseeing only in Delhi, Udaipur, Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra, & Varanasi.
• 02 bottles of packaged water per person per day during drives & sightseeing.
• All currently applicable taxes.
• Travel Insurance / Visa service.
• Any Entrance fee (Given Separately in the price sheet)
• Any domestic flight fares (Given Separately in the price sheet)
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service/s not specified above
1. All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
2. The above rates are valid for above given dates.
3. The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
4. Terms & conditions, please click: http://tajvoyages.travel/page/terms-and-conditions